Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice from an older women?

I have extreme lower back pain. What kind of women problems cause a person to have lower back pain? I've been to my family doctor who always seems to just put me on inflamatory pain killers. You think if i went to an actual OB/GYN they might be able to find the cause and actually fix the problem. Or is this something that getting older (after having babies) causes? Some days i have no pain but there are days where the pain is so bad that sitting up strait is painful.I need advice from an older women?
Get a second opinion. Doesn't necessarily mean women problems. Sounds like a pinched nerve or you stand in one position too long at a job, without much movement. On your good days try stretching exercises, a little at a time. On your bad days have someone give you a lower back rub to loosen it up.I need advice from an older women?
not enough info here to hazard a guess at a diagnosis. but, if you went to a gyno you will probably get an ultrasound and different types of treatment offered such as birth control pills which are very effective by the way. could be endometriosis, adenomyosis, go to the gyno for a second opinion if nothing else. they have a lot more expertise in this area than a family doctor
stretching helps it sooooo much! I have a yoga ball. I lay over it on my stomach %26amp; it stretches the lower back muscles. My doctor recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment