Sunday, December 27, 2009

Are there any young women or girls that would like fatherly advice?

I have a daughter, but she wants none of it. Oh and no funny businessAre there any young women or girls that would like fatherly advice?
I love it when my father (or mother) gives me advice!! It makes me feel loved and I know they care about me. I'm almost 21 and I love my parent's with all my heart! I strive to please them and the Lord with everything that is in me. Being a blessing to them and letting them know that I'm grateful for the way they've raised me is part of what brings happiness into my life!





Do you have certain advice that you are wanting to share with a girl that will listen?? You can put it up on additional details and I'm sure that many would be grateful! I'd even look myself to see what advice you would have to offer!





Thank you for the question and keep of the good work of being a father who cares!Are there any young women or girls that would like fatherly advice?
no im fine. but you sound like a very good dad and i feel that your daughter should be proud to have you because most people don't have a person like you
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment