Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you think this is great advice for men choosing women?

There's a lot of competition for girls who look great in their 20s; but surely not all of them age at the same rate and before you know it you're in your 30s and 40s. Find one who perhaps isn't a head turner but whose parents both look pretty decent. Just a thought :DDo you think this is great advice for men choosing women?
This reminds me of this piece of advice my male co worker gave ME haha..





He said I need to take advantage of my youth because I'm in my early 20s and I can get pretty decent men of any age older than me (I'm not a cougar at all.. not even a baby cougar haha)..


However, once I reach my 30s.. he says I could probably only get men in their 40s and 50s because those late 20s and 30-something year old men will be chasing after those twenty years old..





So basically he says that women in their 30s have less of a chance of getting a good guy, while men in their 30s have more of a chance of getting younger women in their 20s because their lives are generally more stable than when they were in their 20s themselves..





Confusing?


yeah..


And depressing?? HAHADo you think this is great advice for men choosing women?
The best type of girl in my opinion is one that you personally find hot, and is a nice, kind person.
my mates always told me to choose 'wealth' over any other factor, coz as he put it, ' when the looks have gone you still have the wealth (hopefully)'






I think a better advice is to find someone you love talking to.
Better advice would be to find someone with a great mind and heart.
One day everyone will know this. It's isn't a secret. It's just that the youngsters don't hear it.
Lol, can women use this theory too x
yes spot on, i'll settle aswell :)
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment