Thursday, December 31, 2009

So I'm going to wax my hair down below, I need advice from women that have already done this?

I've been shaving it for about 6 years, I get annoyed when it grows back in just a few short days. I want to wax it AT HOME by myself. Are there any at home waxing kits that you all reccomend? I've seen some at the stores and I'm unsure of which brand to use. thank you girls.





There are no reputable salons around here to get it done at, that's why I need the at home version.So I'm going to wax my hair down below, I need advice from women that have already done this?
I used sally hansen's wax strip kit that already has the wax on strips for you. All you have to do is rub them between your hands to get them warm before you apply the strips.So I'm going to wax my hair down below, I need advice from women that have already done this?
Get the kind of wax that you do not use cloth strips with. You have to get a wax pot too, because the wax cools and hardens quickly and you are always running to the microwave.





Get a big bottle of wine, and give yourself about 3 hours to get through the first time. My Brazilian friend does this and this is what she told me. I decided to stay with the razor.





You shower every day, right? I just shave it every day in the bath. Quick, easy , painless, and no rash if you use the triple blades and change often.





I would never have my cooch waxed in a salon unless they use A NEW SPREADER STICK with every dip in the pot. If they don't then you know you are getting other people's skin cells in the pot. GROSS. My cooch deserves the best.
I suggest Sally hansens products they work well.





I think you should get it done professionally first then ask the waxer to recommend products that would work.
It is worth driving a little bit to find someone to do this for you. Some nail salons have waxing rooms.
Im gonna say one word ';OUCH!';


But at the same time, you'll get much better results than shaving, Im all bare down there and wax...but go to a salon (way to nervous to do it myself....IT HURTS!
to wax down there u must go to professional
Go to tyra show .com it will give a clip of how much pain it is.





P.s go2 my page and answer my question.
I would highly recommend going to a salon,as it is much more painful to do it to yourself.


Every salon should use a new stick EACH time they dip into the wax pot.


If you do choose to do it at home,once you find a good brand,make sure to apply the wax the way the hair grows,and pull the strip the opposite way (ie: hair grows down,apply wax down and pull strip up) and make sure you pull the skin VERY taut otherwise you will burn and bruise yourself badly.


Good luck!! :)
I used the wax strips on paper. Just pull them out, press to skin, let the heat of your hand warm it up and rip away. Very painful first few times! Hair gets softer and you get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment