Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adult men/women - advice on day after blind date?

So, I went on a blind date last night and things really went well. We got along fine and spent a lot of time together. The night ended with a kind hug and he told me to call him anytime.





Anyway, I'm wondering if it would be juvenile to send him a text message telling him ';Thanks again for last night - I had a really good time'; or something along those lines??Adult men/women - advice on day after blind date?
Yeah...that'd be cool.Adult men/women - advice on day after blind date?
It's okay, but I don't know why he hasn't sent *you* that text!
Not juvenile at all. But if it was such a great time, why shouldn't he be the one calling you, either the day after or to you anytime in the future? He should be the one intiating the contact normally if he's interested in you. Unless you really think a lot of this guy and are afraid he may not have been overly stricken by you and you need some reassurance by intiating contact.
Yes, send him that txt msg, that would be nice. If he is interested I'm sure he will ask you out again.
I dont think so at all go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment