Thursday, December 31, 2009

What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?

Confidence at dating or success at dating?





I have lost all confidence that women will go out with me! I only go out on about 2 dates a year. This has caused me to get in the mindset that, when I start talking to someone, that it will end. I believe I unconsciously make this a self-fulfilling prophecy by sabotaging myself.





So I am asking, how do you gain confidence in dating if you aren't having any dating success?What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?
Self Confidence comes from Self Worth. Do you believe yourself to be worthy? Have you ever asked a woman who chose not to date you to explain to you in detail exactly why? Sure, hearing someone else talk about your would be short comings is going to sting a bit, but you can learn from it. Try not to let it hurt you and not to get defensive. Just take it in and see if you can torque out those little kinks that don't accentuate your positives. We are all worthy of love Matt, but we absolutely must love ourselves first.What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?
okay, i understand what ur going through with the whole dating thing, but u HAVE to have confidence! if u have a high confidence level, then girls will notice it, trust me, and dont give up, and dont sabotage all thoughts about it not working out, if you think the worst, then the worse will happen, just stay on the positive side and everything will work out, its all good, im sure theres women who would love to go out with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment