Sunday, December 27, 2009

What sex advice do you have for a curvier women ;)?

I'm very voluptuous and I know my boyfriend's loves curvy women, but what can I do in between the sheets that will really get him going?


Sexy lingerie? Any other ideas?


Thanks! What sex advice do you have for a curvier women ;)?
Annie, never mind the rude answers. When did it become wrong for women to have curves? There's way too much emphasis on overly-thin matchstick-like women today. If your man loves your curves, love him for that! Then slip your curves into some lingerie that makes you feel sexy. If you are feeling sexy, you will project that to him (you can't hide it). Between the sheets? Pay very close attention to every inch of his body, tease him with your touch until he's begging you to stop...he will want to return the favour for you, I'm sure. More than anything else, have fun, enjoy each other!What sex advice do you have for a curvier women ;)?
Stupid T.V., I swear, family guy has ruined my life.





Has anyone seen the episode where Louis becomes fat because Peter won't touch her?





Yea...that popped into my head.....





';I don't know if we are doing it or if that is the fold on the back of your knee but it feels great!';








Ewwww, I need leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment