Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice and help from women and other crossdressers in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida?

I would like to either email or talk to women or crossdressers I am IN the closet but I would like to spend a day out and have nobody to help me with make up and even just to walk through a store with so if anybody can help it would be greatI need advice and help from women and other crossdressers in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida?
Craigslist. Great for this kind of stuff as your ad will be local, and will be there for all to see for a while. Here your question is seen by people in other regions (like me, so far away from Tampa) and only for a very brief time, as it will be buried under newer questions very soon.I need advice and help from women and other crossdressers in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida?
Lets go walk our pooches on the beach together
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment