Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice on good, ethical volunteering with kids/women near or in Cusco, Peru?

I am seeking to volunteer with women/kids/both in or near Cusco Peru, I am not looking to pay a high fee to an agency but instead volunteer in return for (cheap) accommodation/food. I speak Spanish fluently, I have experience in teaching English and managing people. I'd like to go for 4 weeks in December 麓08. Any advice on good, ethical volunteering with kids/women near or in Cusco, Peru?
OMG what a way of asking for free food and accommodation...


some americans still think they deserve everythingAny advice on good, ethical volunteering with kids/women near or in Cusco, Peru?
wow, now results that IF I didn't do any ';difference';, SO you are right??? then baby, you are soooooooo wrong!!!


I won't comment your despicable description of my country as a ';3rd world country';, sure you live in the past century


Happy you are not american, sadly, you look like

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment