Thursday, December 31, 2009

Women, your advice on contraception please.?

What do you feel to be the best methord and why. Pill gives me migraine, implant makes me bleed constantly and Depo-provera made me put on nearly 2 stone in 12 weeks! I am going to the family planning today but would like to know your experiances with certain types. Thanks!Women, your advice on contraception please.?
I was on depo and I am appalled its still on the market. IT does horrible things to many many women on it.





There are lots of ';Pill';'s, so you may need to try one or two before you give them up. I'm personally on Kariva, a low hormone dose pill, and have had no side affects.Women, your advice on contraception please.?
keep your legs crossed and knickers on ha ha condom of cause too many std';s about
I suppose it depends on what is right for you, I personally use the pill along with condoms.. as not only does two methods add to preventing pregnancy but also the condom is the only effective method at preventing you from getting a nasty STD. A ';belt and braces'; approach is usually the best option.
there a several different types of each of the methods you mentioned so if i was you, altho its trial and error i would keep going to dr and try diff ones till you find one to suit. sorry cant be more helpful, it must be a real drag for you.
Each and every method of contraception has its own advantages and disadvantages. The method that least interferes with your hormones is calender method along with condoms. If you know the time around which you ovulate, then you can use condoms at that time and rest of the time you do not have to use any protection.


eg if my cycle is of 30 days then I ovulate on 15th day, +/- 2 days. So I use condom from day 11 to day 20 of my cycle but do not need any contraception from day 1 to 10 and day 21 to day 30.


Mind you first day of your cycle starts on the day your period starts. Your period has to be regular to follow this method. You can consult your family planning doctor and she will explain it to you, if you wish. All the best.
get the guy to take a pill =] or consolt your doctor and tell him your symptoms hell be able tto get you the right type
Personally, I got preganant twice whikle taking the pill without missing one. I now have the Implanon Implant in, but like yourself I am experencing the same problems with this, I am looking into having the Coil inserted, but not too sure how I really feel about this.It could be an option for you? good luck
You can get the shot it seen to help .Or you can get a IUD.Or you can use a good rubber like lamb skin
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment