Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am looking for very stylish boots for the winter!! Need women's advice please!!?

I am very stylish and am looking for a pair of boots to rock with semi-short dresses, dressy capris pants, dark tights, and of course some great accessorries. I want some type of heel or wedge- but absolutely no flat foot boots. I want something that I can wear everywhere but that is classy and sophisticated. Please tell me some websites, brands, anything that fits my descrption please ladies--help me!!I am looking for very stylish boots for the winter!! Need women's advice please!!?
This website has a lot.


http://www.lovemyshoes.com/products.cfm/鈥?/a>I am looking for very stylish boots for the winter!! Need women's advice please!!?
try www.zappos.com
Wanted shoestores have what you need.
i don't know what your price range is but nordstrom has a lot of amazing boots in many styles and colors


click here to go to their boot shop: http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6007659/0~23鈥?/a>


they also have a free shipping special if you order any shoes online
Your question is too broad to justs link you to one pair of boots, so.... I suggest you go to zappos.com and browse the selection. They have tons to choose from! The multi-views and reviews are extremely helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment