Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any women in the navy reserve preferably in the medical field? Need advice?

I like the idea of 2 weeks per year and 1 week per month. I can handle the 9 week initial training. Can any ladies tell me how its like, no military back ground and have Bachelors Degree. I love the traveling part and want to do my part.Any women in the navy reserve preferably in the medical field? Need advice?
I am not a lady, but served 16 years as an active duty reservist (TAR) and was Admin Officer and Executive Officer at various reserve centers. Selected Reseve Hospital Corpsmen serve at reserve centers assisting the active duty corpsmen and physicians with physicals, shots, sick call, records, etc. They are required to train one weekend out of the month at their reserve center and two weeks per year, usually at their mobilization site (place they would be assigned during war or national emergency). They are also subject to recall to active duty when directed.
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment