Sunday, December 27, 2009

Women for feminism, what advice would you give men today?

What advice would you give them besides ';support feminist causes?';Women for feminism, what advice would you give men today?
But why should I give men different advice than I would give women?





And anyway I'm not sure I would give advice unless they asked me something specific.Women for feminism, what advice would you give men today?
I wouldn't advise them to ';support feminist causes'; at all.





I would simply urge them to be feminists. Accept that men and women aren't completely different critters.





And be wary of the over-generalizations rampant.





When scientists find a sex difference, it's not true that all members of one sex have that trait, or are better at that skill; there's more overlap between the groups than the tiny difference in averages.





PEOPLE vary. There is not trait or ability, apart from reproductive systems, that is universal in one sex and absent in the other.
Understand that my feminism has never been about equality, but all about emancipation from a system which divides and rules along lines of societal inequality.


Feminism is not threatening men's rights, it is merely addressing historical and contemporary unfairness, redistributing everything from money to power. Men do not lose rights they share stuff out!
well, I consider myself a feminist in that I believe in equality between both genders, socially politically and economically. I would say just make sure that she knows you two have mutual respect and that the relationship operates on equal terms
Don't judge people poorly for failing to meet society's expectations of what men and women should be, but don't judge them poorly for trying to live up to those expectations either. Also, don't let ';girly'; be an insult.
Treat women like fellow human beings, no more, no less. Make no generic assumptions about a woman before you get to know her as an individual.
to leave women who kill fetuses.
Ignore all the stereotypes and be your own man, whatever that means to you :-)
please be responsible on the sperm that you plant on women.
Work hard, have fun and follow your dreams. Same as I'd give anyone.
get another X chromosome!





then again, i wonder if males are the ';middle sex'; because of the XY. We have XX and are brilliant - what would happen if we created a human with YY?
';Shut up and wait whilst we tread on your rights, instigate situations favorable to us and achieve superiority over you';
equality isn't what I'm seeking
Girls love a guy who buys them shoes...and lots of them : )
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment