Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm a single guy (24), but I tend to gravitate towards and be sexually attracted to older women? Advice?

craigslistI'm a single guy (24), but I tend to gravitate towards and be sexually attracted to older women? Advice?
age isnt nothing but a number. if you love her, then go for it. only worry about what YOU think not others. shes yours, not theirs!I'm a single guy (24), but I tend to gravitate towards and be sexually attracted to older women? Advice?
Have a good time and avoid married women. Never worth it.
What kind of advice are you looking for?
well im single and 17 and i like younger guys, so im sure there are other people like me out there. its just who you like and feel comfortable with. just because your not following the 'norm' doesn't mean your bad. its good to be different. my friends mom was 50 and she was dating a 25 year old, and they were happier then ever. so it can happen. can you answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Some much older women dig much older guys so go for whomever you are attracted to...she'll either like you or not (just as a chick your age).
So whats the problem??
my boyfriend told me that nothing is wrong with it. if that's what you like then go for it, there's nothing wrong with older women.
my aunt likes younger men....


what she likes is someone that is great in bed %26amp; mature as well. yeah, she isn't the best role model but thats the basics. oh yeah, those younger men have to always have great looks.......good luck
I guess follow your heart(or attraction)My uncle married a woman 14 yrs his senior.I'm attracted to older guys.Wup te freakin do. =)
Good for you, I wish there were more men like you out there for us!





You probably simply prefer a more maternal figure in your life and you don't like younger, sillier girls. Good for you!
Suite yourself. Your not a minor, if you like older women then go for it.
Nothing wrong with that...i'm 21 and attracted to older men.





Namely my husband.
because they are more '; mature'; in the sack !.....so you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment