Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All Pregnant women advice TTC and hoping its my month.?

i am off the pill a year, haven't had a period in nine months, passes two days my nipples have been sore to touch, cramp headaches. I took an ovulation test and came out positive, if i was pregnant would it show up on the test. im waiting until tomorrow to test. I have been at the docs and got blood done to check my hormones.any advice/opinons?All Pregnant women advice TTC and hoping its my month.?
It's going to be harder to get pregnant if you aren't having a monthly cycle. Have you talked to your doctor as to why you aren't having one? Sometimes they can give you something to make your cycle start. I was on the pill for 7 years and got pregnant two weeks after coming off of it. We weren't trying to get pregnant but we weren't trying not to. We just had sex really often and it happened. Try not to stress and try to hard because I hear that makes it harder to conceive. Good luck.All Pregnant women advice TTC and hoping its my month.?
Well, you're ovulating. When you're pregnant you don't ovulate.. so it really doesn't make much sense to me.


Take a pregnancy test, and if you haven't had your period in 9 months go to a OB/GYN doctor.. because there could just be something wrong with your reproductive system. (Your ovaries)
I don't think it shows up on an ovulation test...no period in nine months...did you tell the doctor to check?


There is an ultrasound that has a wand to check the vagina for anything...like if there is a baby or any cyst.


take your home test and schedule to see a doctor...get a check up..something maybe wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment