Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
Yes, it feels different. I like the whole hog myself (or the hog whole - whichever have skin).Can any women please give me some advice?
God, why would you do this to yourself. What benefit do you think you're wife would get from this?





You're wife will want a present from you to her. Not a present done to you.





My husband is circumcised but that is because he is Jewish. Why would you want to mutilate yourself in a very painful manner? It will hurt and be extremely painful. You also run the risk of infection.





It's a lot different when you're only 8 days old....
HOW BOUT YOU DONT PUT THAT **** UNDER THE CATEGORY : MILITARY
That's an interesting ';surprise';. WIth honesty as being the best policy, the BEST person to ask is your wife. See if she thinks SHE would like it. If its something YOU really want to do for your own benefit, then again, it would be best to ';inform'; her before ';surprising'; her.
The best thing to do, is ask your wife how she feels about it. Tell her that you would love to surprise her with it for when she came home but you don't want to do something that you won't beable to reverse. Just explain to her that the best time to do it is while she is over there so it won't be so difficult for you while she is around...(if you know what I mean....). Trust me, do not do anything drastic like that without talking it over with your wife. My husband is overseas also, and when I told him that I got my nose peirced (it was a surprise for him for when he comes home), he was upset. He wanted to be there when I got it done. I know it is not the same thing, but I hope what I was saying makes sense to you in order for you to make your decision (the right decision). Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment