Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can anybody give me advice on a good deodorant for women?

i tend to sweat a lot,and no matter how much or what deodorant i use i tend to get myself and my clothes all smelly.some good tips can help to.Can anybody give me advice on a good deodorant for women?
try BAN it worls really well for me and i tend to sweat alot


it claims to work for 24 hrs and i find that that is a true statementCan anybody give me advice on a good deodorant for women?
I have found that using Secret is best. They even came out with a Secret Prescription Strength. They also make a body deoderant spray. It smells awesome %26amp; is purse size. I use it throughout the day whenever I think about it.
I used to have the same problem but, no womans deodeant worked for me. So now i use a mens deoderant it's sad but, it works better for me. It's called old spice with a blue label that says fresh it last twice as long as womens deoderant.
try using certain dry


thats the only one that works for me and i have the same problem


good luck
mmhm tryy ';Secret platinum'; the invisible solid kindd


it has OLAY conditioners


tropical satin smells realllllllly good you should try it


you could buy it at target or walmart the bottle is silver :]
I really like dove (solid, not roll on)... it smells great (original clean), and not particularly like a deodorant (i hate powder fresh fragrances). I sweat a lot too and have tried loads. I also have a perscription strength medication that prevents you from sweating at all... you apply it once a week. But it has ingredients that are not so healthy, so I only use it for super important occasions where sweat stains would be mortifying... it's called certain dry, but there are many different brands, just ask your doctor or dermatologist
try using Arid XXX. It works really well!!!!!!!!!
Mitchum for women
a deorderant called ''Sure'' cotton fresh, works great, but i think they only sell that here in the UK

1 comment:

  1. I work for Secret, and wanted to share some tips! You'll get the best antiperspirant protection by applying in the morning, and again at night before bed. Some people even find that two morning applications work well too. For the most effective protection we would recommend our Secret Clinical Strength, and that can also be applied twice a day for best results. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete