Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some good advice,A women hit my car last tues. and I made a report with a police and my insurance,?

but now I haven't heard from the police or my insurance company,my friend of work got her license plate number,but for some reason,I haven't heard anything,what should I do?I need some good advice,A women hit my car last tues. and I made a report with a police and my insurance,?
call the police station and ask if you incident report is ready yet (the officer should have given you a number) if its ready, call your insurance company and tell them, or you can just go pick it up yourself. it may cost money. there will be a number in the box labeled insurance company for the person that hit you. call your insurance and give them that number and they will tell you the company.





when i was in a hit and run a few weeks ago, my insurance said i could do two things


1. file through them and they would pay for my damages and the recoup the amount from the other insurance. this way you only have to deal with your insurance agency, but you have to pay any deductibles (which will get paid back however) this will not make your rates increase.


2. call and file a claim with the other insurance company and leave yours out of it.





i went with option 2 because i wouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket.I need some good advice,A women hit my car last tues. and I made a report with a police and my insurance,?
You need to pick up the police report, get estimates for the damages done on your car and call the other persons insurance company %26amp; give them the estimates. They should give you a check. Or you can go through your insurance company and they can file the claim and get the check. Good luck.
well you wont hear from the police, they are done once they do the report. you need to call your company and file a claim with them. they will in turn subrogate back to the at fault parties insurance for repayment plus your deductible. this is the best way to handle it.
Call your insurance company and ask them what's going on. BUT... don't take matters into your own hands, let your insurance company handle the entire matter. That is what you pay premiums to them for.
Get a copy of the police report from the police. Call your insurance company and ask for a status report on the claim.
Next thing I would do is call my insurance company and ask them ';what is going on?';

No comments:

Post a Comment