Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice on meeting and dating Chinese/Taiwanese women?

Hi-I want to meet some. I was told it's a good idea to learn some Chinese. I was thinking of getting Rosetta Stone to learn some Chinese, but isn't it better to just be yourself? I'd like some advice about meeting Chinese/Taiwanese women and meeting foreign women in general.Any advice on meeting and dating Chinese/Taiwanese women?
There is really not much advice I could give you... other than that I do think it is a good idea you learn a bit of Chinese. The more you know the better.. of course a lot of people know simple phrases like 'xie xie' (thank you) and 'ni hao' (hello) but if you wanna REALLY hit it off, go a bit further than that ;) Also I don't know where you live but go hang around areas with a lot of Chinese people. Don't be shy about approaching Chinese/ Taiwanese women because they might not be expecting attention from a foreigner.


Also, I am Chinese myself (too young for you i suspect) but I don't think race plays a big part in a healthy relationship. Some of the answers on here are WAY too stereotypical (you people need to get out more). At the end of the day, the skin tone doesn't matter, its the person.





Good luck xAny advice on meeting and dating Chinese/Taiwanese women?
Relationship wise, Chinese women would work with men who are a little bit on the business side. If you happen to be a professional, that's ok as long as you can prove that you are sincere. You don't really need to know the language but a word or two would make her smile a bit. Old chinese people prefer their daughter to marry a chinese man. But these days, they are more open to other nationalities as long as the couple love each other. Marriage is very important and staying together is more important to them than chemistry. I guess if you really love each other chemistry would follow. They don't expect the marriage to be full of romance but more realistic to know that being together means there will be ups and down.


Haha. I know you were just asking about dating.


I already talked about marriage. Well just in case you are really interested and would like to take it to the final level.


Where to meet them?


From what i heard, San Francisco has a bigger chinese population that here in LA.


Or you can go to china town.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't really have any advice. I lived in Taiwan before, and they were pretty friendly, some quite nice. Now I live in China, but only been here under 2 months and have not met anyone yet. It's not as easy as I had hoped, but the language barrier is a thing here. I haven't learned much Chinese, and not many speak much English it appears, at least where I am. I'd say the main big cities might be better, at least for language, but then you would also be more of a novelty in cities with fewer foreigners, and sometimes I have found Asian girls show interest in that. Hang out in place where they might be easier to meet, say some coffee shop. Department stores are not bad either. I don't really know.
It definitely helps to learn some of the language. They love when you show effort to learn it and it's also a very good conversation starter. If you travel at all, just visit those countries and it is easy to get to know some because you are exotic (assuming you're not Chinese). I've traveled all over Asia so you can believe what I'm saying. Why limit yourself to Chinese/Taiwanese anyway? My favorite would be Thai, and I've known women from all over Asia.
if u are trying to meet chinese women, then go to a chinese massage parlor and ask for the happy ending and u will have a chinese girl
go to china and say you will send her money every week.
get down on ur knees when ur doin whatever ur doin with them
uh.....go to China or Taiwan?

No comments:

Post a Comment