Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice about women....I feel that a woman should like me career or no career, am I wrong to try and date?

before I make a six figure income? I should marry someone that likes me for me right? Or am I delusional and meet someone after I become a success? Or should I just stay single?Need advice about women....I feel that a woman should like me career or no career, am I wrong to try and date?
I say you should go ahead and get rich first, but don't make your financial status evident when dating.





I heard a story of a man who asked a woman to marry him and she denied him because he didn't make an income equivalent to or more than hers. He was a firefighter. Eventually the guy got married to another chick who would accept him, and he invited the ex to his wedding. He was actually a millionaire with a huge mansion all that time. The ex was just astonished. It turned out that he was actually retired, but just volunteered as a firefighter to find someone who would accept him without the riches.





Women are attracted to power and money today is an strong equivalent to power. You want them to be attracted to the power of your personality, not your pocket.Need advice about women....I feel that a woman should like me career or no career, am I wrong to try and date?
1) Make your question more clear and less like it's spelled by a second grader. Then I'll actually be able to understand and answer the question.





2) Some women are gold diggers. It's hard to recognize who truly loves you more than the money if you are earning 6 figures a year.





3) Get a job, even a simple one and the girl will think that you care enough to work for money.
well, if your a lazy *** guy who is all talk no action when it comes to getting a job or something then, you shouldnt date because no woman would want to support a lazy guy,


if you try, your nice, you have responsibility, then you should be ok, then when a nice girl comes along they wont care whether or not your rich or have the nicest of things, as long as your a resposible gentelmen!!!


this probably dont help much but,...


good luck!!! :D
I think it depends on your age and education. If I was dating a man in his early 30's with an M.D. I would expect 6 figures a year. But young and still in school, I wouldn't hold my expectations too high.
dude it has nothing to do whether you have money or not, well it is the right thing to get a job first and have some money to help out but someone should love you for you not because your money
I don't believe that you can just ';choose'; when to meet the right person and marry them. That wont work.





Meet someone, when you meet someone, just see what happens and don't rush or force anything. Just do not tell the people that you date how much you earn. Don't mention your income. Only when it becomes serious, then you can.





You worry too much :-)
girls who look for guys with a career arent necessarily golddiggers as some people say. they just want people who are better off in life.





having a career also says alot about the kind of person he is.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment