Friday, April 30, 2010

Women! What advice could you give me to pass onto my son as far as women?

Don't tell him anything, just lead by example.Women! What advice could you give me to pass onto my son as far as women?
have respect for a woman but she must have respect for you too. if this is not happening, the woman is not for you. if he is young. let him know when it comes to sex always and always cover up even if she says she cant get pregnant.


alot of young women these days want to settle down way too early. let him know if he isn't ready he doesn't have to.


the way you treat women will probably be the way he will treat woman so make sure you are showing him the right way.Women! What advice could you give me to pass onto my son as far as women?
just what chris and She C said , though you might want to add-on:....find one who will reveal `the Rules`......because when we fella`s get close to finding these out , THEY change them again..!


it`s very Frustrating.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment