Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What would I need to know about relationships if I cross dress. I need advice from women only about this.?

Ok, I want to know if I can have a good steady relationship with a woman if I cross dress. I don't know if women will like me and I don't know if I'm making a mistake with this choice. Please someone Help me answer this question for me. I need an honest answer.What would I need to know about relationships if I cross dress. I need advice from women only about this.?
Some girls will be turned-off, and some girls will be turn-on. Don't worry about some people react. Just be yourself. Be sensitive to the needs of the girls you date.





Unless a girl is a lesbian, she will need a man who will be kind, thoughtful, and who will treat her like a princess. A girl needs to feel like she is the most important thing in the world to this guy. She also needs to love a man she can respect and honor. (Respect is something your earn.)





If the guy is dressed like a girl, and pretending to be a girl, and developing a female alter-ego, then how can he meet the needs of a girl?. Remeber, a woman needs a man, not a wannabe woman.





If the man wears a dress or skirt or other women's clothing and does it without pretending to be a woman then he is really just doing the same thing girls do when they wear boy's clothes. He could be challenging social convention to free all men from the tyranny of trousers. Cool. He would be a nonconformist. Cool. A guy in skinny jeans is okay. As long as he is happy being a man and not trying to turn himself into a girl.





A lot of cross-dressers think they have to pass as a woman.. Wrong! We don't need fake women. Just be who you are - a man who likes to wear women's clothing.





If you are to fulfill a woman's needs they you have to be happy being a man.What would I need to know about relationships if I cross dress. I need advice from women only about this.?
Depends on why u crossdress..is it a insecurity problem or a fetish?Also I have a fetish for guys that crossdress.Talk to a woman that will understand that u arnt bi and that will not mind the thought of her man wearing high heels :).
Personally, it dosent really bother me, but with some narrow-minded people, they might not be too keen


- kim :) x
Some will; some won't.





Your best bet is to discuss this BEFORE you have sex, so that the woman can make an informed decision.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment