Friday, April 30, 2010

Need women advice please.?

Had a friend of mine set up with this girl. My friend is a girl too we all stayed at her house Sat night and had a good time. I got her number the next day and text with her a little. I did not contact her on Mon. On Tues. she contacted out of the blue just asking whats up. We text for awhile and she said I should hang out with her at her pool. I said sure and asked if she wanted to get dinner one night this week. We have a date tonight for dinner and whatever afterwards. The date was suppose to be for 8:45 since she works the overnight shift at a hospital. She however, text and asked if we could go earlier. I said sure and ask why she wants earlier. She said she staying in town and did not have her kid today. She lives one town over and has a kid which she told me she had today. The question is that it appears she made change her plans today for more time on the date. What level of interest would this be from a womans view point.Need women advice please.?
It sounds like she is interested! Go for it :)


Goodluck


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment