Friday, April 30, 2010

WOMEN ADVICE for Drunk Aftermath Please?

So I got really drunk last Saturday and then invited a girl that i knew over to my room and she showed up drunk too. So i put in a movie and before i knew it we were on top of each other and things got interesting.





This girl and me never really got to the point of being friends, we met a few months back and only say hi or a friendly conversation here and there. but i forgot that we had a class together 3 days a week.





My idea was to ignore the event as if it never happened since both of us were incredibly inebriated and not in a normal state. i feel like my first contact was played very cool by me but she got really awkward. It seems that she may have gotten more comfortable around me, but it may be a facade.





This is my first experience with a one night stand, i could really use some advice towards what is possibly going through her head and what to do to make things somewhat normal when we see each otherWOMEN ADVICE for Drunk Aftermath Please?
She might be really embarrassed and doesn't know how to act around you now or what to expect. I would talk to her about it if I were you. Girls like to talk things out. I had a similar experience after which he pretended he didn't remember much and refused to discuss anything, which upset me.

No comments:

Post a Comment