Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
Do it. It feels way better to the woman. It looks better too. I'd say do it and make her glad she came home.Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
If my future husband ever did that as a complete surprise, I'd be very upset and flattered all at once. It's a lot to go through just for me, sure. But why on earth did he go changing something that was perfectly fine! Maybe I like it that way! I like him and all his little bits. It's his decision in the end, sure, but I wish he would talk to me about it, at least a little. Doesn't he want my opinion? Afterall, I get affected. If he's doing all that for me, wouldn't he want my thoughts before he go through all that pain? If you are doing it for yourself, that's fine. Do what you feel is right for you, but if you are doing it for your wife, seriously consider asking her if she cares or if she wishes to see you pain.





As far as how it feels, I don't notice much different. Keep it clean and both ways work just fine. I don't get a mind blowing orgasm or more orgasms just because a penis is circumcised and vice versa. Like all the questions that keep coming up about size, it really is about how it's done and all the other things that come with it during lovemaking.
your gonna regret it cuz when u grow older the penis 'head' which was once covered by ur foreskin, is gonna be very unsensitive. it'll grow numb to touch and this would result in lesser pleasure on your side. leave it alone, people usually do it for hygienic purposes, but it seems that its been fine all this while hasnt it?
I think your wife probably likes you just the way that you are.
I dont know..she may like your friend just the way he is....
Gettting circumcised may be one of your best decisions in life. There is no sexual difference instead you will feel much cleaner and away from infection not only you but for your wife also. I'm sure your she will be happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment