Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?

Confidence at dating or success at dating?





I have lost all confidence that women will go out with me! I only go out on about 2 dates a year. This has caused me to get in the mindset that, when I start talking to someone, that it will end. I believe I unconsciously make this a self-fulfilling prophecy by sabotaging myself.





So I am asking, how do you gain confidence in dating if you aren't having any dating success?What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?
Good question.





I guess its trial and error I supposed we have to go through. Dating is almost like a job interview 鈥?the more you honed on your skills, the more you鈥檒l be a pro in the interviews.





Dating takes time and effort as well. In your case, don鈥檛 worry about it so much. We all go through dry spells in our dating cycles. I can鈥檛 speak for all women out there but yeah, some of them do look for superficial reasons. I like my guy to have substance ^__^ (a decent personality).What comes first? (Especially would welcome women's advice!)?
have confidence in yourself, and you will be sure to find the perfect woman :D guaranteed! you obviously wouldn't appeal to many women if you are un-confident! confidence should be first in my opinion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment