Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women advice please?

Do women think negativity is lame?


I have a problem with it and it just gets worse and worse. I have trouble getting dates, I'm afraid to try because I keep having the mindset ';I am going to fail every time I try, so I let the opportunity go by';. I don't think I will ever fix it and it causes me to be more negative and maybe have irrational thoughts. Can someone please help me?Women advice please?
i have aim if you can message me...my homework involves mean and standard deviation, percentiles and descriptive stats. I have several math problems and I would be grateful if you could help me with any of them.





By the way, I am a psycholgy major at college and in reference to the question you posted above, your feelings sound very similiar to self-fulfilling prophecy and behavioral confirmation. Plus I'm very good with dating issues, send me a message and maybe we can help each other.


Thanks!Women advice please?
That is with anyone. I think it is so unattractive and it always brings me down. I have a friend that she is this way and she has a son. I keep telling her to stop being this way because she will pass this onto her son. It doesn't work. I tried to help her and no luck. We stay in contact but we don't hang like we used to and I have told her why. I have kids and can't be around this all the time. I try to help the person but if they keep doing this than I just stay away. When you wake up in the morning, think this is the day that I'm going to be positive today; start small and see what happens. If not, try and get help-professional. There may be more to that than you think.
Don't get so nervous hun ;)


Just think, you're attractive, people like you, and you're happy.


Be confident. Don't doubt yourself: the only way you can get over this 'fear' of asking women out, is if you try and keep trying.


If somebody says no, that doesn't mean anything about you: it just shows their character.


Good luck...


xx
yeah, being confident is what I find HOT in a guy.. I mean, its mainly the girls that are insecure and all ';worried'; and everything...


I think you should just let it go with the flow, man! I mean, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.. at least girls will see that your not nervous and your just being yourself.. its not something to be afraid of trying.. many people mess up..but there's a lot of girls in the world..trust me on that one! :)





Good luck,


xx
becoz girlz dont want a guy who is 2 scared 2 try thingz 4 them....guyz need 2 take care of girlz n if theyre negative n not brave enough 2 put themselvez out there, how r they going 2 b there for us? n plus...being around sumone who is always negative brings u down with them....





i kno how u feel wit that negativ mindset though,i used 2 b like that about everything, but there comez a point in ur life where u just gota say screw it...i mean who cares wat ppl think...most ppl r too caught up in their own lives to rememba nethin like that neway.....try it, if it dont work, move on....otherwise u will neva find watz gona make u happy....
sometimes a girl thinks its cute= they will put up with you for a WHILE. But you need a decent self esteem to get anywhere with a girl nowadays Believe in yourself babe! It's ok to mess up! :) its normal. It's better to fauk up trying then not try because your afraid to fauk up! :)
you neeed help!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment