Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I screwed up majorly and need women's advice.?

I thought it would be pretty romantic to hide a diamond ring inside a piece of candy for the girl I wanted to propose to. Unfortunately she ended up choking on the ring and had to be sent to the ER. I have a feeling she is going to break up with me :(





How can I patch this up?I screwed up majorly and need women's advice.?
no, i dont think she'd break up with you because she accidentally ate it and was choked. I think the idea of proposing to her made her realize that you really love her, though it happened that way. i honestly believe that she'd forgive you.





hope she's okay now. best of luck with your proposal!I screwed up majorly and need women's advice.?
if she breaks up with you then she's obvi stupid. if that happened to me, like if i ended up choking on my engagement ring, i'd feel like a butt for ruining my guys proposal. but you should get her a different ring and do it old school .
well this is just my opinion but i think it would be pretty shallow of her to break up with you for that.


it would be different if you hid like a bomb in there you know?
Sooo..... did she like the candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment