Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is with women needing advice about how to get dates?

Whenever I see a question on here from a woman asking **** like





';How can I get a man';


or


';How can I get him to like me';





(Now unless the girl was REALLY REALLY REALLY ugly AND fat) it makes no sense





GOD IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!





Where are these girls who are looking for boyfriends!!!





You have no idea how hard the dating scene is for a guy, IT SUCKS FOR US!! WE HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK!!





Its so easy for women to get guys, why do they need help.What is with women needing advice about how to get dates?
You really think it's so easy for girls? Well I'm a girl and sure I'd have no problem getting sex from a guy, but when I need someone to be there for me, will he do it or move on to the next chick's bed?


It's so hard to find a guy (or any person for that matter) who thinks about more than himself and getting what he wants.What is with women needing advice about how to get dates?
i agree completely women should realize as long as they have a( ______ )they rule the world!!
HELL YA MAN!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT! GIRLS HAVE IT SO DAMN EASY! IF A GIRL WANTS A STRAIGHT GUY, SHE CAN GET HIM. BUT NO, NOT FOR A GUY. IF I WANTED A GIRL, I HAVE TO DO ALL THIS CRAP! BE ALL EMOTIONAL,AND SENSITIVE AND CARING AND A BUNCH OF OTHER BULL ****! BUT YA, YOU'RE RIGHT MAN. ~RICKY~
lol
lol. I feel for you. It is so easy to be a girl (skinny %26amp; pretty).





But these girls you see on here lack confidence. So even though they could easily get a guy, they don't realize it because they are insecure.
uuh cuz they young n they wanna know how to get guys cuz they dont know yet n r shy dee dee dee
Dude chill out~!! Those girls are the middle school girls that are still shy and wanting advice..
Girls can be shy too. Sometimes they get too nervous to let a guy know that they really like him. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and realize that girls have their own burdens to deal with too. They also have to fight off all of the jerks that only want to use them for sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment