Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
I don't think there is a difference in feeling for the woman. I think it is more appealing to look at, but you should really talk to a urologist some men say there is pain and loss of sensation during intercourse once they have had adult circumcision. I really don't think I would surprise her with this.Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
In all honesty I would not be impressed if my husband did it. I like it just the way it is, natural. I don't agree with getting it done and I don't see the point. It is personal choice though and if your wife has said she likes them circumcised then I guess it would be alright. Push comes to shove it's your equipment and what you do with it is your choice.
I've never heard anything like that, but I have heard from my obgyn, that when a man is circumsized it is mostly beneficial to his wife, because it makes cleanliness of that particular area alot easier. This is good for her because it cuts down on higenic related infections that she could possibly get. But I also know that getting circumsized when a man is much older, than when circumsizions are normally done it is a much more complicated process and takes longer to recover from the proceedure.
For me, no it doesn't make a difference. Though it probably will for you. From what I've heard, you lose sensitivity when you're circumcised.

No comments:

Post a Comment