Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women advice... please!?

I have a girlfriend who is really in love with me and with whom i do not share as much affection. However, she has a best friend I have just found im very attached to, and i also found that the friend feels the same way for me. So id like some advice on how to proceed, I'm really torn. Women advice... please!?
Break up with the first girl before touching the second. It is much more respectable and responsible than acting on impulse and hurting feelings.Women advice... please!?
Thanks everyone its resolved, I did break up with the first. And now that Im ready to make a move on the 2nd girl, any advice on how to do it with the 1st one freaking out as little as possible?

Report Abuse



If you love your girl friend you will stay with her, but if you don't have that together/loving that you should then I guess you should go for the other one!

No comments:

Post a Comment