Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Women advice please: Girlfriend or friend.. So confused?

Me and this girl work together and started dating. In the beginning she sais that she wanted no strings and no commitments. Eventually things evolved into a relationship. Well we got into a fight two months into it and she decided that she just wantd to go back just being friends with benefits. Teh whole time she was not seeing anyone else, she was with me night and day, phone and worked together. Aftet we said we would be friends again, she started to show me relationship interest and we got back to the way it was in teh beginning. During a overseas trip she called an dtold me how she loved me and missed me. Teh day after she got back she chnaged and I found out she was talking to some new guy she met at teh airport. I asked her about it and she denied. No she is so mad at me that we barley talk. How does someone lose feelings so fast after saying all teh sweet things to me. Women or Men any advice would help alot. ThanksWomen advice please: Girlfriend or friend.. So confused?
You are her standby. Forget this broad and find someone worth the hassle.Women advice please: Girlfriend or friend.. So confused?
you need to ask her what she wants to be friends or you can be her boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment