Friday, April 30, 2010

Need women advice?

Hello my friends





Once again I need some advice from you and your opinion from men and woman, expessialy women.


It鈥檚 a girl that I met on yahoo personals and now we are together 6 weeks.


We had sex from the third date and after that my girlfriend told me that it came too fast and she wants to know me better.


We go out two times a week , talk on the phone but not too much and I mean around 4-5 minutes and she cooks dinner for me at her house sometimes.


She bought me a present also on my birthday and she paid for the dinner too.


Recently I deleted my profile on yahoo personals because I respect what we are trying to build together and after almost two days she deleted her profile too.


Also she wants me to meet her friends and her father and meet her coworkers


I like this girl and I am willing to wait for her,


My concern is that if is she true?


Sometimes I have a pain in my stomach and I guess its that I might be in love with her


I am trying to control it, it鈥檚 a little early I think, don鈥檛 you think?





Last night we made sex again and she wanted me to stay at night and sleep there.


We had normal sex and then we tried anal sex because she said she likes it.


She showed to me also how she wants me to kiss her


Unfortunatelly I couldnt make it because it was dark (PLEASE DONT LAUGH) and she said next time. After she said that she sleeps diagonical on the bed and she doesnt want me to feel unconfortable. I thought she wanted me to stay there and she changed her mind


Then I left and she told me I see you on Sunday.


She asked me to call her when I get home





What did I do wrong?


Am I over analizing things?





Thank youNeed women advice?
pls keep your questions a little cleaner because yahoo has no way of keeping young kids even 5 and 10 year olds form using this site I would also stay far away from ANY girl that wants you to put your penis in a poop filled hole THAT IS NASTY !!! /Need women advice?
You are over analizing. I was going to say that she seems like too much trouble. But then you said what a freak she is in bed.





So, restart your personals account, find another girl. Then send me this one's details so I can fufill the needs you are incapable of meeting.
In my opinion, I believe you are dealing with some type of psychotic individual. You most be careful when meeting folk on the Internet. I mean there's all different personality types on here, and who's to say she's not sleeping with others from the net? I'd get rid of her. She sounds quite strange and easy too!
I aint gonna laugh at chu. If he calls you back or still answer your phone call she likes you. If she is the one she wont let anything get in the way or what happens. She should repect you. Just as you do her. I wonder why she changed her mind?
maybe she was a bit disappointed and needed time to get over it?


i think she still likes you
dude what a great relationship you got. seemed like she isn't upset at all with you. just go with the flow. also don't be a cheapskate or a free loader. you better buy stuff for her or take her out somewhere.





good luck!
sex too soon could ruin a relationship hold out on her too long you might miss your shot be honest don't play games hope that she does not either make sure its what you both want or wait till your married you cant go wrong, if its bad on the wedding night get it annulled or a better negotiator than me
You are a good story teller and I am not buying it and also at the end of the story I am not sure what is your concern and you want advice about.


Try xxx site to put your story in.

No comments:

Post a Comment