Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need mature women advice?

i dont want to ask the question on here so if someone would email me or give me their email i would appreciate. i will go ahead and say i am a guy and it has to do with relationships and sex and pregnancy so if anyone will help thank you.I need mature women advice?
scenequeen369.


i know pretty much bout everything.I need mature women advice?
I am here to help. I can tell you what I would say. Just email me. at seatashak@yahoo.com
if you would like more help then you can contact me as well
e-mail me:]
email me hun.
Go ahead and throw it out there.
You can email me at DropDeadMacy@hotmail.com, or I have aim, xxasmyhopediesxx, if that would be easier.
nichole_n_mcgowan@yahoo.com
Ask me shania_martin@hotmail.com....
Hey Hun, i give advice for a living and have done this since i was 12. If you wish for any advice you can email me at @ godsbaby42@yahoo.com. Anytime





*Much Love* ~God Bless~
opps sorrry talk to ur wifey or gf whoever u made them pregnant
I will help just email me, just press my avatar picture and their is a link where you can email me.
You can email me if you want.
I'm a 35 year old happily married woman with four kids. You may email me if you'd like.
sequindonut@hotmail.com





I'm in a seven-year relationship, getting married this year.
Don't worry you are not pregnant.
yummyfrenchfry@yahoo.ca
You may email me though here.
k.wells2013@yahoo.com
raegirl1983@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment