Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Women;I think half my genes are from my Mother.Can you give me some Christian Feminist advice?

on how to Liberate myself?


thanks in advance.


I am a Man.To Women;I think half my genes are from my Mother.Can you give me some Christian Feminist advice?
i am an agnostic but still female so i feel i can advise u...u do get half ur genes from ur mother...and some of the more important genes because they don't move from the uterus (they are heavier)...also all foetus's are female...it isn't until a particular stage in pegnancy that male genes come in2 play...





if u want 2 get in2 feminism...do sum research...and hang out with all the female u know...ask them what they think is important in life and respect them...its about giving women a voice!To Women;I think half my genes are from my Mother.Can you give me some Christian Feminist advice?
What the heck were you smoking when you wrote this??








And what was THIS person smoking??





u do get half ur genes from ur mother...and some of the more important genes because they don't move from the uterus (they are heavier)...





';heavy genes';? What are those? The mother's genetic contribution is contained in the egg cell. Egg cells come from the ovary, not the uterus.





also all foetus's are female...it isn't until a particular stage in pegnancy that male genes come in2 play...





That's not true either. A baby is either male or female right from the start. It takes a few weeks before the baby's sex becomes apparent, because it is more important for the embryo to develop a circulatory system and a nervous system before its gonads and sex characteristics start developing. The baby's sex is determined by the father's genetic contribution, right at conception.
You THINK half your genes came from your mother?? lol How many fathers did you have??

No comments:

Post a Comment