Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can any women please offer me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please offer me some advice?
Well, I don't really know, because I never had sex before.


But I heard it's suppose to be better....I guess it's cleaner too(?)


Here, this is a joke I heard, it's really stupid:


Why do girls like circumcised penises?


Because they like 10% off.


..I know stupid. ;-I


But I think it's more comfortable, because the extra skin isn't there....Well, I'm just guessing here.Can any women please offer me some advice?
Nah! Keep it the way it is. Obviously God created a ';head'; on your penis for a purpose. Perhaps that purpose was for your and your wife's pleasure. I don't think she'd be too thrilled to find out her hubby got his peepee's ';head'; cut off!





But nevertheless, do what you think is best. =] Good luck!
rumor has it that you lose sensation, but now that you're grown, you'll be even more sensitive. personally, i prefer it. otherwise, it's just too smelly if unclean or just plain ugly. but i say give it a go...you have nothing to lose and alot to gain (sex-wise)


good luck and have fun!!
if i was a guy...which im not. and i was your age i wouldnt.


even though its healty i can imagine it would be quite painfull and can get really infected alot easier than if you would have done it whe you were little. talk to your doctor and ask him this question. foreskin is not really a problem. it would most likely feel different because your penis would be smaller. i suggest not.


try a different present...say chocolates flowers ad a movie shes been dieing to see. instead of risking your health. good luck with whatever path you choose!!


-katie
I have had boyfriends that were and that weren't circumsized. it doesn't make a bit of difference. men who get circumsized have a hard time healing and getting through the whole process. it's nice to think of it, but I think not worth the pain and expense.
In my opinion, sex is 100% better with a man who is ';intact';. Don't do it babe!!!
since you haven't been circumcised you are aware of how sensitive your penis is already. When you do get circumcised it will be so increadibly painful to have sex at first but you will get used to it. As for her, I really don't think she minds either way unless she told you she prefers circumcised men.
ive neever been with someone who wasnt. maybe you should ask her before doing that. maybe she likes it? you never know. some women think its unsanitary and like myself, i would be scared off by it. haha no offence. its personal preferance. ask her. she may like it.
do whatever you think is best and good luck =it kinda hurts


it may be a pleasant surprise for your wife though

No comments:

Post a Comment