Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How can a shy, skinny attract women. Any advice?

I am 6'2鈥?and weigh approximately 145lbs. I wouldn't know the first thing to say to a woman. I am also afraid of being too quiet and unable to hold a conversation. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.How can a shy, skinny attract women. Any advice?
find a shy, skinny girl.... it's all about finding the right person. my boyfriend was really shy before he met me, and i was too. we just clicked. we can talk for hours, or just sit there silently and enjoy each others company. we have that kind of no pressure comfort. you'll find that too. it just takes time, but when it happens, it'll be worth the waitHow can a shy, skinny attract women. Any advice?
Blush. Make it obvious that you are trying to talk but you just can't figure it out, and let her take the lead. I am sure that you are pretty interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment