Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is your advice for guys that are very shy towards women?

I think it's really cute when a shy guy approaches me. The fact that he's a little nervous just shows that he's human!





My advice is to be honest - tell the girl that you're shy but maybe make a joke about it or turn it into a way to compliment her. Be yourself and I'm sure she'll love you!





LWhat is your advice for guys that are very shy towards women?
Are you shy around everyone or just women? If the opposite sex makes you choke up, become the master of simple small talk. Seems silly, I know, but it helps to get the conversation started.





Ask lots of questions and get the girl to talk about herself. This serves two goals: It takes the pressure off of you to come up with clever and witty things to say and it makes the girl think you're wonderful for having an interest in what she thinks and does.





If you aren't well-read, endeavor to become so. READ lots of different types of books, magazines and newspapers. They will give you different views on life, keep you up to date on current events, and give you lots of conversation topics to think and talk about. It will help you to become more chatty.





Don't forget to smile. Act warm and enthusiastic, even if you might be shaking inside. Women like a confident man. We can generally smell spinelessness and cowardice a mile away and will avoid it like the plague.





Don't be afraid to get shot down. You may indeed be rejected or brushed off many times, but you never know when that next conversation can turn into something more. Don't let fear or shyness get in the way of approaching women.





Once you talk to more women, it gets easier. Believe me, I used to be the same way around guys!!





I hope this helps. Best of luck out there!!! :)What is your advice for guys that are very shy towards women?
Stop assuming you may be queer. Find out for sure.
You have to get over it because women do not like it, do not think it's cute, and consider it a weakness. And it usually come from low self esteem. I know from experience. I was the fat kid all my life growing up. Then I decied to get in shape, and I was considered very good looking. I didn't think so, but I hardly ever had to go up and talk to a girl. They'd come and talk to me. But eventually they'd see it. It might sound harsh but the truth is a lot of the time.
eat lots of cheese............
Women will be very curious about why you are the shy mysterous type. Hang in there. This will pass.
Talk to any guy that's been married. He'll clue ya in!
Don't be shy around Women. We are just like men. We love to eat, laugh, we get mad you can bet on that one, also Women are more understanding then men in a good way. So don't look at the girl your with right off as a big intimidation. Who knows the


women may be waiting for you to talk to her and if you get all shy then she'll take that as you may not like her then. You have to act confident , even though your shy. How is the Women going to know your shy if you don't show it or act it.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment