Friday, April 30, 2010

Married women advice please?

dunno I feel bad and paranoid and was wondering if you could help me?





First let me explain.





5 years ago I decided to not talk to married or taken men at all(unless it's for business) because of a bad experience where I was accused of breaking up a relationship. He was flirting with me and taking me out on all his dates(I didn't drive and I didn't even reach puberty back then I was 19 at the time) and HE told me that he cheated on her with someone else. Good person I am I told her and she blamed it on me as so all of her friends.





Anyway I want to become a missionary and I can't if I distrust men you know. So I've befriended a couple and the woman decided to help me out and challenge me and stuff. She knows about my distrust in men and stuff.





Anyway she hasn't replied back all day and usually she would. I mentioned her husband twice in two emails(one yesterday and one today). and I'm like oh crap I talked about him too much yadayada





I'm 24 now and I am not attracted to married men, I am against adultery and I don't talk to them alone, don't talk to them on the phone and don't talk to them through email. I also don't share personal things with them either.





If you say you won't trust me with your husband tell me why you said that.


Oh I'm also paranoid that if I mention a person 3x recently in a day that's bad? or something? help me here and the rest.Married women advice please?
if she fully 100% trusts her husband, nothing you say or do will be taken as a threat. it might be taken as disrespectful but not as a threat to their relationship.Married women advice please?
you sound like me and worry too much, don't. It's only making the situation worse that what it really is. That man broke up his relationship, not you, sounded like you did the best you could. Alot of married men are sleezballs so i don't blame you for keeping distance.
Hi I am not really sure how to answer your question, I think you are 'thinking' to much about these things. Sure some men cheat on their wives and others don't. It can't be generalised and you can't mistrust ALL men because of one or two bad experiences.
i would give my opinion but gee i am married and no way should you ever talk to a married person how terrible and frightening. You know I really could tell you a thing or two that you need to know but you do seem a bit paranoid
Seek professional counseling.
Just come to the reality that you just realize that there is no tastier bone then another dog's bone...
you are over reacting to your past.....get on with life and dont spend so much time worring about men.....good luck : )
you got some OCD issues and need to chill out. Could be serotonin issues. Try taking some fish oil n warm months and cod liver oil in months with little sun, like Winter (depending where you live).


Get some exercise and get out in world.





You are getting anal and hypersensitive. I think you don't fully trust yourself within. I don't go after married men so Id on't think two hoots about it. I try to be respectful when I am with other women and in regards to their man - cuz I am luscious but true, in general.





You had bad experience and it kind of scarred you and you still seem stuck there, mentally. Continue with meditation/prayer and healthy lifestyle. Get out and mingle (sounds like you might need your own boyfriend - don't deprive yourself if so). More you face your fear, even when your mind has inappropriate mental thought or worry, just witness it and movie on. Its ok! We are all a bit crazy in these times (:
No one's opinion of you should push you to these lengths. You do need to see a counselor to help you sort some of this out. You have let one bad experience profoundly affect your life and need to get things back in perspective, sweetie. Your self-confidence has been shaken to the core and you feel betrayed. If you want to be a missionary, you have close ties with a church. You might want to speak with your pastor? to see if there is someone in the church that is a professional counselor with whom you could speak and have some common ground.





You CAN get past this. Take care.
Your life becomes what you think about the most. You sound like you obsessive over married men wanting you. You are on the look out for married men. Stop. Re-read the first sentence. Then read it again and again until you ';get'; it.





I see no reason for you to talk to married men alone, on the phone or thru email. Remember:You life becomes what you think about the most. I suggest some counseling
well if you're completely resigned to never having a relationship with a married man, then you dont need to be so paranoid about it. you've made your decision and when/if it ever comes up, you'll know how to react. i dont know that competely seperating yourself from males is the answer though. i think it's doing more to feed your paranoia than help you ';keep you on the straight and narrow.';





i wouldn't worry about this friend either. maybe she's just busy or something came up and she couldn't respond. wait until tomorrow and if you dont hear from her, either email her or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment