Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some women advice?

I am online dating this one woman for about 2.5 months now. She says that she really likes my personality, but will have to wait for the first date to see if we'll be good. I thought women only cared about guys' personality, so what is this ';after the first date we'll know if it will work'; notion. The first date is in a couple of days, thats why i'm askingNeed some women advice?
Well personality has a lot to do in a relationship, but if the chemestry isn`t there then the relationship will never work. Neather one of you would be happy. Go on your date and most of all, BE YOURSELF!, I can`t stress this enough. It is very important for a girl to know you are real!Need some women advice?
Because people have chemistry. Sometimes no matter how great a person is, if they don't have chemistry, they don't have it. Plus it's easy to hide all the blemishes behind the keyboard and phone line. In person, people are different.
you might get on really well online but when you meet you mighten like each other at all you have to wait and see if the chemistry is there good luck hope it goes well
Women do care about a guys personality but they have eyes too....women care about looks as much as a guy does. I just think they look for different things....personally when I first meet a guy I can tell if he's clean (as in hygiene) and if he cares about his appearance (dresses nice) so she probably just wants to see what kind of person you are physically. I have never dated on line so that is my guess. Good Luck!
She's married.
just becareful... lol..


I had bad experience with online chatting.. I feel so hurt. now.. I think most ppls online play with each other's emotional.....watch out....lol
yeah we do care about the personality but she probably is worried about how u wont find her attractive or how u look,(people say looks aren't that important but they are sometimes) she needs to get herself together first before you see her. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment