Friday, April 30, 2010

Ladies, I'm shy around HOT women. Any advice on approaching or good first words?

I get tense and overexcited when I see a hot girl that I like. I seem to have no problem talking with unattractive girls and I seem to have several of those type who like me. Yet, I don't have the confidence to talk to attractive women. I need some advice on some good icebreakers when meeting a girl at a bar, store, or any casual setting?Ladies, I'm shy around HOT women. Any advice on approaching or good first words?
well obviously you would appoarch these women in differently depending on the situation. my adivce to you is too take a deep breath and calmly appoarch her in a very natural way (avoid akwardness at all costs) i know when i get appoarched by guys at work or something it is a major turn off when they are nervous and i can tell they planned out their whole conversation with me. we want a confident man, not a nervous little boy haha. good luck! p.s. dont appoarch a girl when she is with her friends and remember no akwardness...hahLadies, I'm shy around HOT women. Any advice on approaching or good first words?
There are no perfect lines or magic words. Just be yourself and realize they're only people too. Put yourself in their shoes, I mean the REALLY HOT ladies. They get men stumbling around all the time. Be different. Act as though you could have her if you wanted. Be yourself and act the same way you do with the unattractive ones. Women, all women like a man that's: funny, sexy (which is a state of mind and an attitude), has a good job, keeps his house clean, intelligent, and has a kind soul. Don't over think things, just get in there and mix it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment