Friday, April 30, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
Doug, Doug, Doug, Doug, Doug.


Don't do it, Doug.


Has your wife asked you to do this?


Read LOTS of info on the 'net and weigh the pros and cons.


It is very serious after the first month of life and unless you guys are having sexual difficulties, I would not recommend it.


Good luckCan any women offer me some much needed advice?
It does not make any difference at all in terms of feeling. To be blunt, the clit is more important in terms of sexual pleasure anyways, so the penis isn't quite the be-all-and-end-all of sex (despite what men like to think).





If my theoretical husband did that, I'd feel bad because he did something unnecessary and it's probably extremely painful.





EDIT: Okay, the **** was c l i t. WTF, they can show penis but not cl*t? Since when is any correct term for a body part a dirty word? Arrgh.
It will not make any difference to her pleasure. You may experience irritation from the fact that you are ';exposed'; where you never have been before and you are more sensitive to the pressures and frictions that most men who are circumcised at birth are used to.


But as far as hygiene goes, it is more sanitary. The foreskin can hold and grow bacteria that can be passed to your wife.


But, in general, I agree with what seemed to be the majority. Why have a painful surgery that really isn't necessary? It is your bod and you can do what you want with it, but just by asking for opinions, I think you have some major doubts and hesitations.


Maybe you should talk it over with your wife before you go under the knife.
I think it looks better, I have always thought the look of an uncircumsized male body part was not as good looking as a circumsized one. Also, it might easier for you to take care of down there, that is after you heal.
In terms of a sexual experience it doesn't make much of a difference. Is this something that you wife has expressed interest in?
I do not think the cut of the penis tip makes any difference. Frankly, the clitoris and G-Spot matter more for MUTUAL satisfaction. It pays to be versatile and experimental!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment