Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice from women that are pregnant or have been!?

I am so freaking hormonal. So emotional. I dont even want to be around anyone including my boyfriend is this normal?Advice from women that are pregnant or have been!?
Yes.Advice from women that are pregnant or have been!?
Oh yes, one of my best friends is pregnant (and I'm hoping I am too) and she was hating me one second and loving me the next. And then after all of that she felt so bad and cried. Its normal and expected, I'm sure he understands, and if not, then explain it to him. (while your calm)





Good luck!
Very normal! It's weird but at times the people that you love the most, are the people that annoy you the most when you are pregnant. It's just hormones. It'll pass. I kicked my bf out of the house when I was preggers.
completely, I dont' feel like being around my husband sometimes, and then others I am extremely clingly with him. it's hard to deal with but totally normal.
yes when i was preg i hated my bf lol

No comments:

Post a Comment