Friday, April 30, 2010

Need Advice! Women preferably but will accept a man's answer as well if it's tasteful....?

I'm going on vacation to Orange Beach in Gulf Shores. I want to wear a bathing suit but I've had three children and I'm very self-conscious about my body. What could I use to cover up areas like my thighs and still have fun....I don't want to look like a nun. :)Need Advice! Women preferably but will accept a man's answer as well if it's tasteful....?
at pacsun they have bathing suit shorts.


i wear them too because they cover my thighs.


http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001%26amp;catalogId=10001%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;categoryId=12704%26amp;parentCategoryId=10002%26amp;sortBy=0%26amp;pageNumber=1
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment