Friday, January 8, 2010

Women advice, super emotional on period and?

always get emotional during my period..


and i really want to be with my husband more..


so when i can't see


Him i watch the movie the passion of the Christ because my Husband looks alot like Jim caviezel when He played Jesus..


Is that weird? it makes me feel better and helps my emotions..Women advice, super emotional on period and?
haha-sorry not trying to be funny. I never get overly emotional at all. I don't change anything at all just from a period. Actually, I always forget I have it.Women advice, super emotional on period and?
Well personally at a time when us women are on our periods lets just say we do get a little psycho lol ! an yes being more sexually Drivin during your cycle is common as well i get the same way on my cycle i cry about everything get pi$$ed off about everything, and because of the increased sex drive i get Very sexually frustrated its a Very sh*tty time for me an pretty much all women ! but the whole Passion of the christ thing s a little odd , but from what you have explained that the actor looks allot like your hubby that being said then that can be understood . If you are concerned with your behavior discuss it with your family physician he/she can advise you what to do about your ordeal








i also agree with the last anwser dont worry about your man he will love no matter what !














best wishes
Girl, just take u some midol tablets...u'll be ok, don't be so hard on urself, we all feel different when its that time of the month.


You will learn to deal with it, as time passes. as for ur husband, take it easy on him, ur still the same person. He loves u on ur period too.

No comments:

Post a Comment