Friday, January 8, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
I wouldn't do it if she hasn't said anything about it. There could be complications with it. Anyways you shouldn't do something like that for a girl. Do it for yourself. If you really want to do it, for your own reasons, then do it, but not for a girl.


Good luckCan any women please give me some advice?
It would make me soooo happy. it feels alot different ,it's cleaner and looks better. She will be thrilled! wish hubby would
erm i actually wouldnt know what to do with a circumcised penis.......... dont no if that sounds bad but it would put me off and id be scared to touch it incase i hurt my man. Its a lot nicer with the foreskin intact, your not restricted in any way then and can enjoy things so much more.


I may be wrong but i personally wouldnt be happy if my fella had it done, wheras if it was done before i met him i wouldda learnt any differences then but as its all ther intact i wouldnt want him to change it,..... how about buying her flowers instead???? LOL
That is a huge decision on your part. And it is also largely a matter of her preference and yours. Will your insurance cover an elective circumcision? Is there a particular reason you are thinking of doing this now? To me personally it does not make much difference sexually, once you are with someone for awhile you forget what it felt like to be with anyone else anyway. You may need advice from men who have had circumcisions as adults, ask whether they feel a difference sexually, how the procedure and recovery time were, and whether it was worth it.


Some say it is more visually appealing but again it is a matter of preference. If you really want to do it, then do it for yourself and not just for her, my guess is that she would love you either way.
I mean usually that surgery is done at birth.. i think if you have a girlfriend that is okay with it then leave it!! its a cosmetic surgery so insurance wont cover it, and if they do you like they do babies then you might want to reconsider!
Generally, I've had far better experiences with men who WERE NOT circumcised.
Well as I've only been with my husband I can't say. However I do know it will be easier to clean yourself. Good luck.
circumcised is the way to go. i would think most women would prefer it. non-circumcised men dont keep themselves clean and that could lead to infection, not only for the man but his sexual partners . this is a painful procedure even more so if your an adult so be prepaired. i dont think there is any sexual difference or not, i have slept with both and couldnt tell the difference...... good luck.....
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment