Friday, January 8, 2010

Need women advice to understand woman talk?

What should I do?Need women advice to understand woman talk?
it means she is not ready for a relationship yet!


give her some time, because right now she is still trying to deal with her new ';single-ism';.


however, she may think of you as a friend.


she says she's on the manhater status, but i don't think she hates you


lol:) and be patient!Need women advice to understand woman talk?
It means she's interested, but she's letting you know up front that she's not ready to jump into a relationship. She probably got burned by her boyfriend, and is not into the idea of settling down anytime soon. But the good news is that she is still interested! Perhaps you can be the one to change her mind :)
It sounds like she must have been hurt by the last relationship she was in. Her using the ';lol!'; shows me she doesn't believe you mean what you say...maybe the last guy didn't follow through on his word.





She is definatley wanting you to know she is now single, and that she is now a manhater, but i'm a woman and i know that what she really wants is for a man to prove to her that all men are not all bad!





Good luck,


Sonia
It's pretty straightforward. I actually reread your question to see if you were actually asking what she meant. What she says is what she means.





';you're good. we can talk next time I see you. but I don't know how well that will go because I just broke up with my boyfriend and I now I'm not in the mood for guys.';
She is alright with talking to you, but she is not interested in dating you. She is using the excuse that she had a bad relationship split up recently, which may or may not be the truth.
Seems like she likes you but doesn't want to get into a relationship!
I don't think she is into you.





She just became single, you would only ever be a rebound.

No comments:

Post a Comment