Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on what skinny women wear?

I dont know where to go OR what web site OR designer has skinny fashions available for me to VIEW. I am skinny and I dont like looking sickly. PLEASE NO COMMENT TO EAT!!! I DO EAT!!! I just need to know what would accent my best features and hide the bad ones for skinny women....I need advice on what skinny women wear?
well i would wear skinny jeans to show off my legs but on the top i would wear like a baby doll top or any other flowy topI need advice on what skinny women wear?
i would wear something that is tight on the bottom and sort of baggy or something that hangs as a top. it will look stylish and flatter your figure.
You might want 2 try runway samples that's what my aunt has 2 wear**bt she works n the fastion industy and has those kind of connections**

No comments:

Post a Comment