Friday, January 8, 2010

Need help with a problem women advice is needed?

ok i was talking to this girl.....we was together for a while....we stop talking for like a few months and now we have gotten contact with each other....she had a boyfriend now but she still has feelings for me......she scared to have sex with him cause i told her that i wouldnt wanna mess with her like that no more......i dont know what to do.....i dont wanna move back in time but should i try and see if we can work something out.....need yall help femalesNeed help with a problem women advice is needed?
Sounds like she needs to decide who she wants to be with. If she was truly interested in you why is she bringing up having sex with someone else or even considering it.. Might want to decide if this is a relationship you truly want or is it time to look else where. If I want to be in a good qulity relationship I wouldn't be hopping back and forth wanting everyone to cater to my wishes. If she cares for you wouldn't she would be only with you.Need help with a problem women advice is needed?
I WOULD TAKE IT SLOW AND SEE IF THINGS COULD WORK OUT
first off, dont beleive that she aint sleeping with him because if she is with him and not a virgin she probably is just stringing you along. If you really want her then talk to her and see if you can work things out.
Talk to her no more games what do you have to loose - hmm her do you want her or not?
My, my, my...


Alright...


She shouldn't have a boyfriend if she still has feelings for you and she definitely shouldn't be considering having sex with him either for the same reason.


I think you need to reconsider this young lady.


I suggest you find someone who is devoted to you and you only, someone that loves you for who you are, and is not afraid to hide those feelings for you.


Don't you think you deserve that much?


I think you do.


I hope my advice helped and I apologize if it doesn't.


Take care!
first off dont believe that she isnt sleeping with him because she is she wants to play the field with both of you but youre gonna have to be the bigger person and say let him go and just be with me if she aint willing move on buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment