Friday, January 8, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
I don't know, i definitely think circumcised is better, but if it's never bothered you before why do it now? I don't think it will do anything for your girl, you will just feel the sex better.


if my man wasnt and he wanted to do it, id tell him yes get circumcised.Can any women please give me some advice?
I think that if your girl is with you now, she loves you... extra skin and all.





it feels a little bit different, but not completely noticeable. Some people think it looks better, but I, personally, don't really care. It is still a penis... I wouldn't put yourself thru the pain of it. I'm sure if you asked her if she would want you to do it, she wouldn't... and if she DOES, lose her. There are plenty of women out there who will take you just as you are.





Love your skin! :)
No offense, but just how many more times are you going to ask this question?


You do what you want to do. Has she ever complained about your sex life and if she has, did she ever specifically say it was because you weren't circumcised? Even if that is her main complaint, maybe find another woman instead of removing parts of your body. Maybe she's just not the one for you. Doing it as a surprise really makes no sense to me. You will be too sore for sex for weeks, so unless she's going to be gone for a month or more, she's going to know something is up. Never do anything that permanent for someone else. Only do that if you want it done. What happens if you break up? Will you regret doing it. I have also heard that sex for uncircumcised men is better than for circumcised men because the foreskin has a lot of nerves in it. That is also something you should be thinking about, not just her pleasure, but yours as well.
Not sure if it would feel different, I just think it looks better.
i personally don't feel anything about it. I think they are both fine, cut or not. I think though, that if you do this, it should be for YOU and not for anyone else. That's a BIG step to take.
I'm not sure if it will feel better for her. It might feel better for you as it's more sensitive to touch. Just know that your healing might be a little more painful than had it been done at birth, and that you'll remember it. If she's said something about having it done, and you really want to, then go ahead.
Doesn't make any sexual difference or really feel that different. It just makes it easier for you to keep it clean.
Doesn't feel any different for the female but may decrease your pleasure.
Doesn't really feel any different for the woman, well it didn't for me anyway. And I might be in the minority here but I actually think it looks better when it hasn't been circumcised.
Definitely looks better! But in my opinion doesnt feel any different
Let me just tell you if you get it done now it will hurt, my boyfriend is circumcise and it feels great i wont be able to tell you the difference but if you want to do it then i wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment